Class of 2022 Senior Portrait Photo Deadline
Portrait photos will be due on November 5th, 2021. If you choose not to have a professional picture taken, then we will default to your ASB card photo. All submitted photos must follow the guidelines:
SENIOR PORTRAIT SPECIFICATIONS
- Color picture only. No black and white
- No white backgrounds.
- Head size is top of head to chin is (1) one inch.
- Print size 1½ Inch width by 2 Inch height.
- Head and shoulders only - no full body shots.
- Vertical poses only.
- No props.
Yearbook staff reserves the right to refuse an inappropriate photo
Please submit all portraits as .jpg or .tif files with resolution at 300 dpi to the Jostens site.
Due October 15, 2021
Seniors! This year we will collecting signatures digitally. Please follow the following instructions to make sure that we get your signature onto the back of our book. Signatures due October 15th ,2021
- Please open the Create My Signature website
- Click on “ Draw signature”
- Write your signature
- Please save your signature
- After your signature is saved please download the PNG file
- Upload your file to the Google form
Please have your signatures in by October 15th, 2021.
Skyline High School
Dear Parent or Student.
Yearbook recognition ads are a great way for parents, families and friends to commemorate student achievements and important milestones. In addition, revenues from recognition ads help our school to create a better yearbook. To purchase your ad online, follow the instructions on the form below. Jostens is managing your school's yearbook ad sales so please do not contact or send materials to the school. Please take into account our school's ad content guidelines on the bottom of this form during the creation of your ad online. All ad orders must be placed online by 01/19/2022.
ORDER YOUR YEARBOOK RECOGNITION AD TODAY!
IT’S EASY! Create your ad online at www.Jostensadservice.com
- Choose your ad size and layout.
- Enter your text and upload your photos.
Important information about Yearbook Recognition Ads
- Our school reserves the right to edit ads per our guidelines.
- We retain the right to remove any explicit text, graphic photos or copyright-protected imagery or photos.
- For the ad to appear in the yearbook, your ad must be purchased by the order deadline.
- Color photographs uploaded for black-and-white ads will appear in black and white.
- We will make every effort to use your layout and text as indicated. A proof will not be provided and no changes can be made after purchase.
GUIDELINES SURROUNDING RECOGNITION AD CONTENT.
Our school reserves the right to edit ads per our guidelines. Please
make sure all submitted materials are appropriate for school
EASY PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE*
*Credit card installment plan available for orders of $30 or more.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are the ad prices determined and what is the money used for?
Ad prices are determined by our school, the revenue from Recognition Ads helps support our yearbook and keep it affordable for everyone.
How is the ad deadline determined?
The ad deadline is set by our school based on the production schedule for the yearbook.
Can I create my student's ad on my mobile device?
Yes, yearbook ads can be created online from both desktop and mobile devices.
Can I send my materials to the school?
No, please do not send your materials to our school. Our school has selected Jostens to assist with our ad program. Please call our customer service number (800-358-0800) if you hare questions or need assistance in creating your ad.
More questions? Call Jostens at (800) 358-0800.