Class of 2023 Senior Portrait Photo Deadline
Portrait photos will be due on November 5th, 2022. Summer and Fall is a terrific time to have your photos taken outside in natural light or at a studio set. If you choose not to have a professional picture taken, then we will default to your ASB card photo.
All submitted photos must follow the guidelines:
- Color picture only.
- No black and white
- No white backgrounds.
- Head size is top of head to chin is (1) one inch.
- Print size 1½ Inch width by 2 Inch height. (If your photo is larger we can size it down)
- Head and shoulders only. (wear clothing that will accommodate)
- Vertical poses only.
- .jpg file 300dpi minimum (high resolution)
- Not too dark or too light (studio lighting or daytime outdoors)
- No props, no hats. Avoid graphics or logos on clothing.
Yearbook staff reserves the right to refuse an inappropriate photo
An ASB photo or Placeholder graphic will be used if a photo is not submitted or does not meet our standards as listed above. We will do our best to notify you first. Note: It is not required for your portrait to be professionally done but it is customary for seniors.
Please submit all portraits to the Jostens site.
If prompted for a User Id, use 0Xq1VfksJMa4UTNhepsAiGA
Senior dedications for the 22-23 Skyline Yearbook are due January, 19th, 2023.
Don't wait to the last minute! Purchase yours today and honor your senior forever!
Click on this link to create and submit:
Full Page $360.00
1/2 Page $185.00
1/4 Page $110.00
1/8 Page $65.00
Yearbook reserves the right to refuse any photo deemed inappropriate for use in our publication. Please be respectful of our diverse audience, avoid revealing or lowcut clothing choices, avoid obscene/disrespectful/insensitive depictions.
Seniors! This year we will be collecting signatures digitally. Please follow the following instructions to make sure that we get your signature onto the back of our book. Signatures due October 25th, 2022 by 10:00 a.m.
- Please open the following https://createmysignature.com/
- Draw signature
- Download Signature
- The PNG file will be downloaded to your computer
- Upload your PNG signature file to the google form https://forms.gle/yEmC7b9ZvukZHFVh9
Please have your signatures in by Signatures due October 25th, 2022 by 10:00 a.m.