Sports and Activities
The Issaquah School District is committed to promoting equal athletic opportunities for both boys and girls attending our schools as outlined in Title IX. As part of the District's ongoing review of athletic and activities co-curricular programs, we consider input from students and parents. If you would like to propose the addition of a sport or activity, the following documents describe the process for co-curricular changes or requests.
- Add athletic program
- To Add an Activity:
- Elementary School – Contact Principal at your Elementary School
- Middle School – Contact ASB Advisor or Principal/Assistant Principal at your Middle School
- High School – Contact the ASB Activity Coordinator at your High School
Playing on an athletic team and representing our schools helps students build pride in our community and work together for a common goal. Important life lessons are taught in the athletic "classroom"—teamwork, effort, respect, and commitment. These skills contribute directly to the District's End learning goal in the area of life management. Our athletic programs focus on having students compete with honor and good sportsmanship while developing a commitment to an active lifestyle, friendships, and memories.
HS Sports Registration
INFORMATION FOR 2023-24 HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS:
Please note: All high school athletics and activities are subject to cancellation or to a change in operations given updated guidance we may receive from WIAA, OSPI, the Governor of WA, the King County Department of Health and/or other relevant public health or governing institutions. High school athletics are about community building, about learning physical activities students can enjoy for a lifetime and about being healthy and we certainly want to act in such a way that we promote student health and well-being. We will continue to monitor guidance and adjust accordingly.
- FinalForms is our new Athletic Registration software.
- Physicals are now valid for two (2) years.
- Physicals can now be uploaded directly to FinalForms. Parents, you must keep the original, signed physical available at home and be able to produce it upon request.
- Families can now register for the entire year of sports at one time. They are also free to register for just the upcoming season and register for future seasons at a later date.
High School Athletics
- District Athletic & Activities Director:Jordan Frost
School Athletic Director:
- Issaquah High School: Jordan Halstead
- Liberty High School: Matt Stuart
- Skyline High School: