National Principals Month: Thank You, Principal Hennig
For National Principals Month we are turning our attention to Skyline High School Principal Keith Hennig. Learn about what fantasy world Principal Hennig would live in by reading below!
- How many years have you been working in education? 21 years
- How long have you been with the ISD? 5 years
- What is one of your favorite memories from when you were in school as a student? All the extracurricular activities I participated in with friends and peers in those events. I was big into athletics and played on multiple teams. It’s a way to be involved, represent your school and create lifelong friendships.
- If you could live in any fantasy world, what would it be? Star Wars. Space, lasers and all that stuff.
- Who inspires you, and why? Our students and staff inspire me. They work so hard and are so engaged and motivated to prepare our students for options after high school.
- What is one of your hobbies or something you’re a huge fan of (and briefly explain why)? All things outdoors and spending time with family.
- What did you do this summer for fun/to relax? Visited warm places with sun, water, beaches.
- What’s your biggest hope for this school year? Continued high student involvement in extracurricular activities. One thing I always say from the second students step on campus is to get involved in all things Skyline. We have a high number of students who participate in activities and athletics.
Thank you, Principal Hennig, for leading at Skyline!
In the photo above, Principal Hennig poses for picture day.
- Featured Story